Scope of Donations
1. Specimens of minerals, paleontological fossils, gems and jades, rocks, ores and geological structures;
2. Ornamental stone specimens worthy of collection and exhibition;
3. Exhibits, photos and other items that are witnesses of the geological science history or land and resource history;
4. Specimens that you believe to be worthy of collection and exhibition.
Ways to Donate
1. Send specimens to the Yifu Museum of China University of Geosciences for direct donation;
2. Mail your donations to Yifu Museum of China University of Geosciences according to the mailing address;
3. Make a donation appointment according to the time and place you requested.
1. We will register and authenticate the donations truthfully and your name will be permanently signed on the label of the specimen;
2. Issue a donation certificate and save the image and video data related to the donated specimen.
Recipient: Yifu Museum of China University of Geosciences
Mailing address: 388 Lumo Road, Wuhan, Hubei Province
Postal code: 430074
Contact: Li Fuqiang
Alumni of the class of 1978 donate fossil specimens to Yifu Museum
Donator: Alumni of the class 12781
Donation date: 2018-12-28